For all you beautiful expectant mothers out there and your loving partners we are introducing our Babymoon package. Along with our friends at September Baby we can now offer you a weekend of luxury glamping in one of our deluxe 5m Lotus Belle tents with some of our prime added extras and September Baby’s lovely gift box. You will be located right by the beach at Yanakie, the gateway to Wilsons Promontory National Park. Treat yourself or have someone treat you to the getaway you deserve.
Rates (2 Nights, 2 People) = $630
2 Nights in a 5m Deluxe Lotus Bell Tent
- Hire of the Tent and Tent furnishings
- Tent setup
- Tent pack up
- All associated cleaning and linen washing
- Queen Wool/Latex/Cotton Blended Mattress
- Linen, doona, pillows & throw rugs
- Jigsaw puzzles, playing cards & light reading material
- Outdoor setting
- LED lantern
- Bose stereo
- Electric Heater (between April – October)
- Extension lead & Powerboard
2 Nights Site Fee at Yanakie Caravan Park (Waterfront, Powered Site)
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Camp Kitchen with Barbeque
- Clean Amenities & Laundry Facilities
BBQ / Kitchenware Pack
- Dual burner deluxe gas grill stove
- Outdoor 3m x 3m Gazebo & Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor food prep table
- Crockery, cutlery, mugs & glassware including wineglasses.
- Pantry pack w/ tea, coffee, sugar, salt/pepper, cooking oil
- Tea towels & Paper Towels
- Frypan, Kettle & BBQ plate
- Mini kitchenette w/ chopping board, knives & cleaning equipment
- Glass water dispenser (filled with filtered water on arrival)
September Baby Gift Box
- Pregnancy Loose Leaf Tea
- Heart shaped tea infuser
- Mama Disrupt Magazine
- Kaolin Clay & Green Tea Mask
- Botanical Steam Facial
- 100% Organic Belly Butter
- Vegan Chocolate
Each additional Night Stay $128 Per Night
Stargazer Tent Roof $40
In-Tent Woodstove & Firewood $20 (Seasonal)
- Bookings during peak times incur an additional fee.
- Waterfront Glamp sites subject to availability.
Please fill out our booking form below with all the details of your intended stay and we will get back to you promptly with our availability, the site availability and an overall quote. Please also use this opportunity to outline any special requests or needs.
Please ensure to read our Terms & Conditions prior to completing a booking request.
Please ensure to check your junk mail box for our reply.